Cara - Jon Renau Human Hair
Cara - Jon Renau Human Hair
- Care advice
- Good to know
- VAT Relief
Cara Human Hair by Jon Renau offers something very special indeed. Not only is she 100% Remy human hair but she also has a fully hand-tied cap with a Silk top. A silk top allows the parting area of the wig to be placed in any position just as a Mono top allows with the addition of hidden knots for a more natural and flawless look.
PU across the front hair line will give the wearer a little more security naturally and this area can also be used to apply tape or liquid adhesives for even more security whilst wearing Cara.
A fully hand-tied and enclosed back is another great feature to Cara that gives a snug fit and added security. Many of our customers worry about open wefts through the back and prefer a fully hand-tied cap.
To achieve a natural look we would recommend that you have your stylist wash and blow dry the Cara wig for you and for best results any trimming / cutting should ideally be done whilst you are wearing her.
Jon Renau remy human hair wigs retain the original cuticle, giving these products the most realistic, natural appearance possible.
Available in RN colors. Which are exclusive to Jon Renau, the Renau Naturals coloring technique, achieves gloriously natural hues without dyes will give you unlimited options for coloring or highlighting your wig.
Hair Type - Remy Human Hair
Lengths Average - Bangs 6.25" / Crown 10.5" / Sides 10" / Nape 6"
Weight Average - 4.9oz
Colour Shown: FS27
Caring for synthetic wigs and toppers can be quick, easy and stress free by following just a few simple tips and tricks.
- Always use a wig brush or wide tooth comb to gently remove any tangles from your hairpiece.
- Fill a sink or bowl with cold water and add a cap full of synthetic fibre wig shampoo to the bowl. Gently agitate the water to foam.
- Submerge your hairpiece into the water and gentle swish from side to side for a few moments before leaving to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once soaked, drain the water and rinse your hairpiece under cold, clean running water to remove all the bubbles before gently squeezing the hairpiece to remove the excess water.
your squeaky clean hairpiece can now be blotted with a clean towel and left to air dry.
TIP! We find washing our wig in the evening and allowing it to air dry over night to be very helpful.
Washing your human hair wig or topper can feel scary at first but don't fear as we are here to help!
- Gently remove any tangles from your hairpiece using a wig brush or a wide tooth comb.
- We recommend pinning your human hair wig or topper to a care head to wash as washing this way helps to stop inversion of the hair.
- Using your shower head (or a jug and clean warm water) wet the hair down and then apply a small amount of shampoo to your hands, working it down and through the lengths of the hair. DO NOT SCRUB as this can cause tangles.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat the process using conditioner being sure to avoid letting conditioner settle on the base for too long a period as this can cause shedding of the hair. Rinse well.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the hair and blot dry with a towel. You can heat dry and style on the care head or remove and leave to air dry if you'd prefer.
These wigs and hair pieces are ordered in direct from the manufacturer in the United States on a per order basis. Please allow 7-10 working days for your order to arrive to your door (though this delivery time is often faster).
If you are purchasing a wig from us due to a medical related hair loss condition such as Alopecia, hair loss due to Chemotherapy treatment or hair loss and thinning due to medication then you are entitled to claim relief from VAT on wigs and toppers.
For every order you place we require by law that a VAT declaration form be signed and returned to us.You can submit your VAT declaration online via our website here - https://aspire-hair.com/pages/claim-vat-relief
PLEASE NOTE: False declaration is a criminal offense. We require a completed VAT decxlaration form with every order placed via our website should you be VAT exempt. Failure to return the VAT declaration form enclosed with your order will result in you being invoiced for the VAT.
More about Aspire Hair
We believe that everyone deserves to feel confident and beautiful, and
we are honored to play a small part in helping our customers achieve
that. So if you're looking for a wig that not only looks great, but
feels comfortable and natural, come visit us at Aspire Hair and
experience the difference for yourself!
Let's get to know each other!
I'm Emma, and I founded Aspire Hair in 2010 as I had become frustrated in trying to find a place where I can try and buy wigs and have a positive experience with someone who understand how I felt as a bald women with alopecia. Aspire is my passion in life and I'm so excited to have you here as part of the Aspire family!