- Care advice
- VAT Relief
Catch is a new style from Ellen Wille Prime Power Collection. Is a playful long bob cut.
Catch comes with a lace front and a monofilament top.
Prime Hair is a perfect mix of high-quality human hair and heat-resistant synthetic fibers. Quality you can see and sense.
Ellen Wille Prime Hair is the perfect match of quality high class human hair and very fine heat resistant synthetic fiber. The innovative prime hair has been developed with all our knowledge and combines advantages of both hair fibers. Therefore it provides the perfect mixture for sophisticated customers.
To maintain your perfect hair style beautifully and keep its natural look, please use our human hair care products with every wash and styling. Please read our care instructions for human hair carefully.
All benefits at one glance:
- Prime Hair looks like pure human hair and combines attractive colours, natural shades and stunning highlights.
- The hair is very caressing and silky smooth.
- All styles are ready to wear but they can be blow dried, curled and straightened (up to 140-150 C).
- The synthetic part of the fiber is an innovative high heat fiber which has been newly developed. This makes styling and caring for your new wig easier than a pure human hair.
- Of course the wigs can be cut if the customer requests a personalized wig.
Hair Type: Prime Hair
Cap Size: Average Cap Construction: Monofilament top / Lacefront
Length: Medium Colour Shown.
Caring for synthetic wigs and toppers can be quick, easy and stress free by following just a few simple tips and tricks.
- Always use a wig brush or wide tooth comb to gently remove any tangles from your hairpiece.
- Fill a sink or bowl with cold water and add a cap full of synthetic fibre wig shampoo to the bowl. Gently agitate the water to foam.
- Submerge your hairpiece into the water and gentle swish from side to side for a few moments before leaving to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once soaked, drain the water and rinse your hairpiece under cold, clean running water to remove all the bubbles before gently squeezing the hairpiece to remove the excess water.
your squeaky clean hairpiece can now be blotted with a clean towel and left to air dry.
TIP! We find washing our wig in the evening and allowing it to air dry over night to be very helpful.
Washing your human hair wig or topper can feel scary at first but don't fear as we are here to help!
- Gently remove any tangles from your hairpiece using a wig brush or a wide tooth comb.
- We recommend pinning your human hair wig or topper to a care head to wash as washing this way helps to stop inversion of the hair.
- Using your shower head (or a jug and clean warm water) wet the hair down and then apply a small amount of shampoo to your hands, working it down and through the lengths of the hair. DO NOT SCRUB as this can cause tangles.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat the process using conditioner being sure to avoid letting conditioner settle on the base for too long a period as this can cause shedding of the hair. Rinse well.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the hair and blot dry with a towel. You can heat dry and style on the care head or remove and leave to air dry if you'd prefer.
If you are purchasing a wig from us due to a medical related hair loss condition such as Alopecia, hair loss due to Chemotherapy treatment or hair loss and thinning due to medication then you are entitled to claim relief from VAT on wigs and toppers.
For every order you place we require by law that a VAT declaration form be signed and returned to us.
This can be returned via post or email.
To enable us to refund the VAT you pay on your wig or topper please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01246 432 145 and we will email or post you a VAT declaration form to complete and return to us.
PLEASE NOTE: False declaration is a criminal offense. We require a completed VAT decxlaration form with every order placed via our website should you be VAT exempt. Failure to return the VAT declaration form enclosed with your order will result in you being invoiced for the VAT.