Pureology Human Hair Care Kit
1 x Wig Cap
1 X Brush
1 x Shampoo
1 x Conditioner
1 x Leave in Conditioning Spray
Washing your Human Hair wig
- Prior to washing, remove all knots and tangles paying particular attention to the nape area.
- Fill a hand bowl or sink with tepid water. Apply a little Shampoo evenly and gently agitate the hair into a lather. Repeat twice. Always apply products from the root to tip.
- Rinse the wig using tepid water until all traces of shampoo are removed. Never rinse the hair under a high pressured tap.
- Squeeze the excess water off the wig.
- Gently smooth through some Conditioner evenly throughout. Work the conditioner into the hair and comb through carefully.
- Thoroughly rinse the conditioner out.
- Pat gently using a towel. Never rub. Spritz some Leave in conditioner on the hair.
- Place the wig on a Polyhead or Wig stand and brush through ready for styling or to dry naturally. (Take great care at this stage to avoid running the teeth of a comb or brush through the knotted roots or foundation as the knots will have absorbed water, this expands and becomes looser when wet. This will revert when the hair becomes dry.)
For best results with your Human Hair wig
All Human hair wigs can be set using the following; Hairdryers, Curling Tongs, Hooded Dryers, Ceramic Irons and Heated Rollers.
Any type of heated appliance can be used on human hair for the desired style/look
With our lighter shades of blonde, we recommend you do not exceed 180° on the temperature gauge
Should your wig need colouring, please seek professional advice
All Human Hair wigs fade, this is due to sun and environmental conditions!
Longer hair should always be brushed from the ends first!