T-Range Synthetic Care Kit
1 x Wig Cap
1 X Brush
1 x Fibre Hair Shampoo
1 x Fibre Hair Softening Conditioner
1 x Soften & Sheen Conditioning Spray
Washing your Fibre Wig
- Prior to washing, remove all knots and tangles paying particular attention to the nape section.
- Fill a hand bowl or sink with tepid water and a little Shampoo and very gently agitate your wig or hairpiece back and forth in the water.
- Gently rinse off the shampoo leaving no traces of it in the wig or hairpiece. Gently smooth through some Conditioner to help condition the fibre.
- Thoroughly rinse the conditioner out.
- Pat gently on a towel to remove excess water. Never rub.
- Place wig on a Polly Head or Wig Stand to dry naturally.
- When completely dry, spray with Soft and Sheen Spray and style accordingly.
- If worn daily, wash every 10 - 14 days otherwise once a month is ok.
For best results with your Fibre Wig
We recommend to get the most out of your fibre wig and to prolong the life of it you spray the fibre hair lightly with T- Range soften and sheen spray, gently remove any knots and tangles with your fingers before and after wearing.
Scrunched permed styles must never be brushed - de-tangle using your fingers or a wide tooth comb.
- Never use intense heat on your fibre wig, such as Hairdryers, Ceramic Irons, Curling Tongs - This WILL burn the fibres!
- Avoid opening ovens and standing under overhead heaters whilst wearing your fibre wig!
- Never wash in hot water!
- The continual wearing of a fibre wig will result in Friction Frizz especially if your wig is collar length or longer.
- Fibre wigs need to be replaced more frequently than human hair. The expected lifespan for a short fibre wig is 4-6 months, a mid length wig is between 3-4 months and a long wig is 2-3 months. Please note, these are approximate time frames and are based on every day wear.
- Fibre hair wigs can NEVER be coloured or bleached.