How can we support you?
Aspire Hair owner and founder.
The government last night announced that certain businesses were to close their doors (for now) to help fight the spread of the Covis-19 virus.
This is a scary time and we need to adapt quickly as we find life changing by the day here in the U.K AND across the globe.
Current provisions at aspire hair
- All orders currently placed both in store and via our website are being processed and will be fulfilled. Myself and staff are working from home to enable our services to continue for our customers.
- We are still offering consultations via video chat and telephone! Please contact us to arrange your online appointment.
- Any pending customer VAT refunds will be processed although this may take a little longer due to the unique situation we all find ourselves in.
- Any orders placed via telephone, email, the website or via our social media channels will be processed as usual although some delays with shipping may occur due to worldwide border closures etc.
- We have no plans to close our doors for good!
- Anyone requiring fast delivery of wigs or toppers should contact us to check what stock we have here in the UK (We have quite a lot!) that we can ship to you immediately.
- We are always available to chat via email, telephone, social media. We are here to support you as always.
So, for now please follow government and medical advice and limit social interaction. Be kind to eachother and stay safe.
Let's show the world how resiliant and adaptive we can all be. The sooner we can all start to work together the sooner we can all start opening up our doors again.
Remeber we are always here to support you on your alternative hair journey in anyway we possibly can.