Chia Wig Natural Collection
Chia Wig Natural Collection
- Care advice
- VAT Relief
The Chia Wig is made from our exclusive Special Blend heat-friendly fiber blend. Offers all the versatility of a human hair wig at a fraction of the price. And her Mono Top construction with hand-tied sides and back allows for styling flexibility that is truly enviable.
About Special Blend:
Heat set, curl, straighten, brush and comb to create a finished style all your own. The beauty is that it looks, feels, acts – and styles – just like 100% human hair. Exclusively from The Natural Collection, this unique blend of 70% heat friendly fiber and 30% human hair far exceeds other heat friendly styles with built-in moisture control properties that withstand temperatures up to 180°C or 356°F. Every silky strand of this human hair blend is hand tied into the softest, lightest head-hugging cap material for a cool, comfortable fit on even the most sensitive scalp. And at about 1/3 the price of more costly 100% human hair products, feels absolutely amazing.
Cap Construction - Lace Front Mono Top, Hand Tied Sides and Back.
Cap Size - Average
Hair Type - 30% Human Hair 70% Heat Friendly Fiber
Lengths - Front 11.25" / Crown 15.5" / Sides 14.5" / Nape 12"
Weight - 5.84oz
|Colour Swatch||Colour Name||Description|
|Almond Breeze||Light Brown blended with Ash Blonde.|
Amaretto & Cream (Rooted)
|Dark Brown roots with overall Medium Brown base with Honey Blonde highlights.|
|Chocolate Caramel||Medium Brown with soft Red and Blonde highlights.|
|Chocolate Cherry (Rooted)||Dark Brown roots with overall Medium Brown base with Deep Red highlights.|
|Cinnamon Raisin||Medium Brown with Auburn and Cinnamon highlights.|
|Creamed Coffee (Rooted)||Medium Brown roots and base with Cinnamon and Golden Blonde highlights.|
|Dark Blonde||2 toned blend of Dark Honey Blonde with Lighter Blonde highlights.|
|Dark Brown||Espresso and Coffee Mix.|
|Dark Grey||Medium to Light Brown blend with 40% Grey.|
|Dark Red||Auburn with Brighter Red highlights.|
|Frosted||Light Brown with Wheat Blonde blended highlights.|
|Ginger Cream||Dark Beige Blonde underneath highlighted on top with Light Beige Blonde.|
|Golden Nutmeg (Rooted)||Medium Brown roots with overall Warm Cinnamon base and Golden Blonde highlights.|
|Light Blonde||2 toned blend of Creamy Blonde with Champagne highlights.|
|Light Brown||Light Golden Brown with subtle highlights.|
|Light Grey||Pure White Grey.|
Light red base with subtle Blonde, Brown and Auburn highlights.
|Medium Blonde||Soft Golden Blonde with Champagne Blonde highlights.|
|Medium Brown||Medium Brown with Lighter Brown Natural highlights.|
|Medium Grey||Salt and Pepper Grey 50% Medium Brown 50% Grey.|
|Mocha Frost||Light Brown blended with Golden Blonde.|
|Sparkling Champagne (Rooted)||Medium Brown roots with overall Strawberry Blonde base and soft Golden Blonde highlights.|
|Toasted Sesame (Rooted)||Medium Brown roots with overall Warm Cinnamon base and Golden Blonde highlights.|
|Vanilla Butter||Golden Blonde blended with Champagne Blonde.|
Caring for synthetic wigs and toppers can be quick, easy and stress free by following just a few simple tips and tricks.
- Always use a wig brush or wide tooth comb to gently remove any tangles from your hairpiece.
- Fill a sink or bowl with cold water and add a cap full of synthetic fibre wig shampoo to the bowl. Gently agitate the water to foam.
- Submerge your hairpiece into the water and gentle swish from side to side for a few moments before leaving to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once soaked, drain the water and rinse your hairpiece under cold, clean running water to remove all the bubbles before gently squeezing the hairpiece to remove the excess water.
your squeaky clean hairpiece can now be blotted with a clean towel and left to air dry.
TIP! We find washing our wig in the evening and allowing it to air dry over night to be very helpful.
Washing your human hair wig or topper can feel scary at first but don't fear as we are here to help!
- Gently remove any tangles from your hairpiece using a wig brush or a wide tooth comb.
- We recommend pinning your human hair wig or topper to a care head to wash as washing this way helps to stop inversion of the hair.
- Using your shower head (or a jug and clean warm water) wet the hair down and then apply a small amount of shampoo to your hands, working it down and through the lengths of the hair. DO NOT SCRUB as this can cause tangles.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat the process using conditioner being sure to avoid letting conditioner settle on the base for too long a period as this can cause shedding of the hair. Rinse well.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the hair and blot dry with a towel. You can heat dry and style on the care head or remove and leave to air dry if you'd prefer.
If you are purchasing a wig from us due to a medical related hair loss condition such as Alopecia, hair loss due to Chemotherapy treatment or hair loss and thinning due to medication then you are entitled to claim relief from VAT on wigs and toppers.
For every order you place we require by law that a VAT declaration form be signed and returned to us.You can submit your VAT declaration online via our website here - https://aspire-hair.com/pages/claim-vat-relief
PLEASE NOTE: False declaration is a criminal offense. We require a completed VAT decxlaration form with every order placed via our website should you be VAT exempt. Failure to return the VAT declaration form enclosed with your order will result in you being invoiced for the VAT.
More about Aspire Hair
We believe that everyone deserves to feel confident and beautiful, and
we are honored to play a small part in helping our customers achieve
that. So if you're looking for a wig that not only looks great, but
feels comfortable and natural, come visit us at Aspire Hair and
experience the difference for yourself!
Let's get to know each other!
I'm Emma, and I founded Aspire Hair in 2010 as I had become frustrated in trying to find a place where I can try and buy wigs and have a positive experience with someone who understand how I felt as a bald women with alopecia. Aspire is my passion in life and I'm so excited to have you here as part of the Aspire family!