- Care advice
- Good to know
- VAT Relief
Mariah is a new style from Jon Renau for there Nouveau Collection.
With graceful waves, long layers and side-swept bangs, Mariah will have you feeling runway-ready. This style’s open cap construction also offers the ultimate combination of breathability, comfort and volume.An open-cap is a machine-made wig cap that is made by sewing “wefts,” of hair, onto a strip of thin material. The wefts are disguised with a technique called “permatease” to hide them from view at the part area.
Permatease is small, densely compacted, and sometimes kinky hair that is used to create body and hide the wefting of open capped wigs.
Cap Size - Average
Hair Type - Synthetic
Lengths - Bangs 5.5" / Crown 11.5" / Sides 12.5" / Nape 13"
Weight - 4.9 oz
Colour Shown: Light 12FS12, Dark FS6/30/27
Caring for synthetic wigs and toppers can be quick, easy and stress free by following just a few simple tips and tricks.
- Always use a wig brush or wide tooth comb to gently remove any tangles from your hairpiece.
- Fill a sink or bowl with cold water and add a cap full of synthetic fibre wig shampoo to the bowl. Gently agitate the water to foam.
- Submerge your hairpiece into the water and gentle swish from side to side for a few moments before leaving to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once soaked, drain the water and rinse your hairpiece under cold, clean running water to remove all the bubbles before gently squeezing the hairpiece to remove the excess water.
your squeaky clean hairpiece can now be blotted with a clean towel and left to air dry.
TIP! We find washing our wig in the evening and allowing it to air dry over night to be very helpful.
Washing your human hair wig or topper can feel scary at first but don't fear as we are here to help!
- Gently remove any tangles from your hairpiece using a wig brush or a wide tooth comb.
- We recommend pinning your human hair wig or topper to a care head to wash as washing this way helps to stop inversion of the hair.
- Using your shower head (or a jug and clean warm water) wet the hair down and then apply a small amount of shampoo to your hands, working it down and through the lengths of the hair. DO NOT SCRUB as this can cause tangles.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat the process using conditioner being sure to avoid letting conditioner settle on the base for too long a period as this can cause shedding of the hair. Rinse well.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the hair and blot dry with a towel. You can heat dry and style on the care head or remove and leave to air dry if you'd prefer.
These wigs and hair pieces are ordered in direct from the manufacturer in the United States on a per order basis. Please allow 7-10 working days for your order to arrive to your door (though this delivery time is often faster).
If you are purchasing a wig from us due to a medical related hair loss condition such as Alopecia, hair loss due to Chemotherapy treatment or hair loss and thinning due to medication then you are entitled to claim relief from VAT on wigs and toppers.
For every order you place we require by law that a VAT declaration form be signed and returned to us.
This can be returned via post or email.
To enable us to refund the VAT you pay on your wig or topper please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01246 432 145 and we will email or post you a VAT declaration form to complete and return to us.
PLEASE NOTE: False declaration is a criminal offense. We require a completed VAT decxlaration form with every order placed via our website should you be VAT exempt. Failure to return the VAT declaration form enclosed with your order will result in you being invoiced for the VAT.